Friday, November 16, 2012

Food.

So, my kitchen here really sucks, AND, we don't have all the fun kitchen gadgets we have at home... In turn, cooking is kinda miserable. This is just a list of things I can't wait to eat when we get home:
-BBQ ribs
-My homemade cheesecake
-Pizza from Venturi
-Pizza from Bremen's Pizza Hut
-My feta/asparagus/pasta meal
-A Martin's Supermarket Magnificent Muffin
-My Grandma Schrock's cranberry salad (since we'll be home shortly after Thanksgiving Day, she said she'll try to save us some! Its best after a few days of the flavors mixing anyway...)
-Proper apple cider. The swill I got down here is awful compared to Kercher's or something up north.
-THIS delicious-looking cake


Signed,
the fatty/foodie.

2 comments:

  1. Can't wait until you guys get back! When are you home?? A knitting/crochet night is definitely in order.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey guys! I nominated you for the Liebster Award. Head back to my page to check out the details!

    www.lilpasteeaters.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete