Friday, November 16, 2012

Last Weekend in Miami

Random Thought
The Postal Service should be privatized
----

This will be our last weekend in Miami (as the title says). It is exciting and sad. Exciting because we will be heading home soon. Sad because there is more we could do here. Of course, there will always be more to do no matter where you go.

We will leave Miami on Saturday and head to Tampa. We will stay in Tampa until Monday morning and then head to Indy. We will get to Indy Monday night and stay with our friends, Dylan and Allison. Tuesday will be the day we arrive home.

I have a lot to do when we get home. I have started applying to get some extra part time work when we get back. It's time to start replenishing our savings. I have a music project that I want to start working on. Perhaps have it done by March.

I haven't eaten very much today. I should get some food. I also need to take out the trash.


NFL
My team, the Kansas City Chiefs, has had a rough year. They need a new QB and probably a new couch and general manager. I can't wait for the draft. It's sad....
It has been nice to cheer for the Colts. They only time I don't cheer for them is against the Chiefs.

My fantasy teams have struggle as well this year. I need to win my last few games in hopes to have any shot at first place.


Thought for the Day
Bar tenders have the same personality characteristics as a good pastor would have. They are willing to listen and very welcoming. It's interesting that the Cheers theme song says, "sometimes you wanna go where everybody knows your name and they're always glad you came." If you are mad that people are going to bars instead of your church, perhaps you should change something.


-Justin

No comments:

Post a Comment