Wednesday, October 10, 2012

:)


Justin and I are arranging our fantasy football rosters for the week and listening to potential artists/albums to be added to Justin's iTunes. Some of the songs previews require dancing along. Dancing involves mainly moving our heads and shoulders as we sit next to each other.
---
I'm still homesick.
---
This weekend, we head out to Tampa! We will be visiting Oasis Tampa and also going to the Tampa Bay Buccaneers/Kansas City Chiefs football game. Justin is really excited. I am almost excited. I am slowly learning to enjoy football, something I never thought was an option for me. But, I've come to the thought that my marriage is much more pleasant if we both compromise a bit on such things. I tag along to NFL games (which are actually pretty awesome) and sports bars to catch games over a pile of loaded fries. And Justin doesn't complain as I subject him to the endless array of fairly pointless documentaries and crime dramas on Netflix InstantPlay. It makes it much easier to then, on a quiet night, sit next to each other on the couch and fake-dance while listening to iTunes previews.

No comments:

Post a Comment