Wednesday, October 3, 2012

It's Sunny Today

I always forget what salt water tastes like until it hits me in the face. I think I got a little bit up my nose today. It wasn't a pleasant sensation but it was nice to get some sun.

Fantasy Football
I was let down this week. My team should have won but I fell short. 40 points short. Sad. I am working the waiver wire hard because I have some bi-weeks coming up. I have great starters but my bench is weak. Right now I feel like a bad general manager/head coach. (Kind of like the Chiefs right now!)

Winn Dixie
We have discovered that the Winn Dixie down her is much better than the Publix. The specific one we go to has a BBQ bar. It is full of delicious, hot items. I wish Martin's would get something like this. It really tastes better than anything Martin's has.

I need to work on some music tracks.

No comments:

Post a Comment