Saturday, September 29, 2012

I'm hungry

Filet Mignon sounds really good right now. Brit and I were talking about the book of Philemon (in the Bible) and different ways to pronounce it. "Filet Mignon" came out of my mouth and my stomach instantly wanted food. Here I am trying to read the Bible and "my spirit is willing but my body is weak."

Football
The Chiefs play the Chargers tomorrow. They play the Chargers twice a season. Last year, the Chiefs lost of the road to them 20-17 but beat them at home 23-20. Obviously, both were close games decided by three points. I think the Chiefs take this one at home 17-13 with a big defensive stop at the end.

I know....I'm a Chiefs homer. I don't care. This was one of the games I did think they would win based off of home these teams play each other. Next week, the Chiefs play the Ravens. I am not so sure about  that game.

Church
We have been running Facebook adds to promote Oasis Miami Church and have had some success. This Sunday we will see if any body new shows up. We have had 14 new likes on the page from people reached by the adds. Our goal is to find people who love the message of grace and want to help build a community. We want Joyner and Ruth to be surrounded by people who are like minded so that they can build a solid team.

I need food now.

No comments:

Post a Comment