Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Birthday

It is my birthday. I honestly forgot about it. Brit is excited that she gets to be home for her birthday in December. I expect to have an extra special Christmas since I am not home to receive gifts from everyone. Jk.

We went to the beach today and relaxed. What else do you do at the beach? I think I enjoy to beach much more being five minutes away. Back home we have to drive 40+ minutes to get anywhere and if you have to drive that long, you are going to stay for a while. Down here we can stay for under two hours and get home quickly and shower. It's nice.

We are closing in on being 1/3 done with our trip down here. It seems like we have so much longer to be down here but honestly it is going really quickly. Some days are longer than others.

---

Music 
Please check out my new music to download for free at http://superbombmusic.bandcamp.com
I had a lot of fun making it. I hope you enjoy it.


-Justin

No comments:

Post a Comment