Saturday, September 22, 2012

This Coming Week

This week is the North American Grace Conference in South Bend, IN. We will not be able to go this year because of our current Florida residency and work situation but we are not alarmed or dismayed. We know our friends will have a great time this year with out us and we look forward to being home with them.

Music
Since we will be here in Miami and not in Indiana, we are going to go to a concert this Wednesday night. The headlining act is M83. I really love their music. It is very creative and really takes you on a journey. I have been listening to their latest album quite a bit lately.


Should be a great show. 

Church
This week we will be leading worship for the first time. Here is the set list:
One Way
Your Love Never Fails
Mighty To Save
Came To My Rescue

I know they are all kind of old but we need to build a little familiarity before we can introduce too many new songs. Plus, everything will be acoustic. It has to be simple. 

Anyway, I can't decide if I should watch any college football today or not.

No comments:

Post a Comment