Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Week Two

We are into our second week here. It's been hard being away from home but we hope that getting into a routine will help us be productive and move the time along.

Football
I had a rough weekend. I lost in both of my fantasy league and the Chiefs lost. It didn't help that they were missing five defensive starters but I know they will bounce back. As far as fantasy football goes, I am not sure what adjustments I should make.

Jobs
Brit had an interview today and it went well. She has to do a couple more things to move the process along but we are hopeful! We also figured out another store in the area is hiring, so we will look into that.

Church
We went to our first service at Oasis Miami Church. We had a good time. Some new people (other than us) were there. They are going to be living in the hotel that we meet in for the next six months as they are in town for business. They were so happy to find a church meeting in the very building they are staying in.


We need to do laundry.

-Justin

No comments:

Post a Comment