Friday, September 14, 2012

Red Friday (again)

It is Red Friday for all of us Chiefs fans. It means you support the Chiefs by wearing red and stuff. Unfortunately, I don't actually own very many red articles of clothing and I drastically cut my wardrobe down for a stay in Miami so that we could travel lightly. Since we are in South Florida all that can be found is Dolphin jerseys. It looks like I will be redless for a while. But like a relationship with Christ, it is not about externals but rather the heart and I cheer for them with all my heart.

Fantasy Football
I started Jay Cutler in one of my fantasy leagues. Bad idea. He threw four interceptions. I got a total of points from him (he was projected to have 20). Also, Matt Forte was injured in the game. He could be out a couple weeks. He was one of my top draft picks. *sigh*
But my kicker got me 14 points last night. So, it could spring me to a week two victory!

Jobs
I am still jobless but I still have hope. I applied at six places and I know I am capable of doing any job that they might have me. So, I just need one call back and I will be ok. If I don't here anything soon (today) I am going to find more places to apply.

Music
I am loving the new Paper Route album. It is so catchy. You should look into it. My favorites right now from the album are "Letting You Let Go" and "Two Hearts". It has the potential to blow up the charts.

Church
Brit and I are going to start taking a role in being active during the services at Oasis Miami Church this Sunday. We will help out doing some of the tech stuff for the Spanish service and then do live worship for the English service. I am excited to be helping out again.

-Justin

No comments:

Post a Comment